Tadhamon Bank leads the Yemeni banks in issuing Visa Electron card, which allows you to withdraw cash and pay for your purchases from your current account or savings, within your available balance.
- Operates at all ATMs throughout the country, as well as all the ATMs of the Visa Electron banks.
- Can be used on the CSC network, GCCNET unified network, and Visa International network.
- Accepted at more than 22 million points of sale in Yemen and around the world, distributed over hotels, shopping malls, shops, airlines, tourism places, restaurants, etc.
- Cash withdrawals around the clock, through six million ATMs around the world.
- Ability to issue additional cards on the same account.
- Ability to inquire about current account balances and savings.
- (Payment in USD)
- Opening an account, current or savings, in USD.
- Available funds in the account.
- Filling in the Visa Electron card application form.
- Obtaining a PIN.
- Payment of card fees; 1850 Yemeni Riyals.
3Dscure Service: This service protects your credit card from fraud when used in the online purchase. It also allows you to make online purchases through many famous trade locations around the world with confidence and without fear of using your credit card and debit card data by entities that are unauthorized to make purchases.