Demand deposit for individuals and corporates through which you can deposit and withdraw cash, send and receive local and international transfers
Demand deposit for individuals and corporates through which you can deposit and withdraw cash, send and receive local and international transfers.
- Subscription of two or three people to one account;
- Available for citizens, residents, and immigrants;
- Opening an account without fees;
- Available in currencies (Yemeni Riyal, Saudi Riyal, USD, Euro, GBP);
- Making internal and external transfers;
- Withdrawals 24 hours, 7 days;
- Conducting all basic banking transactions (opening credits, letters of guarantee, documentary credits, Murabaha);
- Obtaining Tadhamon ATM card;
- Suitable to receive the profits of the Tadhamon investing deposits;
- Obtaining a checkbook;
- Obtaining a detailed statement of all the movements made on the account;
- Disbursing checks from any Tadhamon branch without visiting the branch where the check is issued; and
- Managing your account from any Tadhamon branch, without visiting the branch where the account was opened.
Current Account Opening Requirements:
- Please visit the nearest Tadhamon branch to fill in and sign the Tadhamon account opening form, with submitting the following documents:
- An official letter from (company/institution) to open the account, including the names of those authorized to manage the account.
- A copy of a valid commercial register along with the original for matching.
- A valid profession license along with the original for matching.
- A copy of ID card (personal / family) or a valid passport for individuals authorized to manage the account along with the original for matching.
- A copy of the statutes of the (company/institution) with a limited liability, certified by the competent official authorities.
- A copy of the memorandum of association (company/institution), certified by the competent official authorities.
- The minimum limit for opening an account is 50,000 YR, 2000 SR, 250 USD, or the corresponding amount in Euro or GBP.
- Filling in the account opening application form.
- Current account balances have no returns.
- Profit or loss sharing is not allowed.